Copie de Tangram - 5th property of the van Hiele model
- Guy Gervais, Josip Kličinović
You can translate the shapes by dragging the blue curls. You can rotate the shapes by dragging the green curls with the mouse.
Information or inquiry
- What can you do with tangram pieces?
- Which piece of a tangram can you make with other three pieces? Four pieces?
- Choose two (three, four...) pieces. What objects you can make by rearranging these pieces? Draw and name that objects.
- Which pieces of a tangram have a right angle. Pile them up on one another.
- What do all the triangles in a tangram have in common?
- Which pieces of a tangram have parallel sides? Draw them in your notebook, and draw axes of symmetry.
- Rearrange the tangram in a pentagon.
- Rearrange the tangram to form a house, a human or an animal.