Numble: A Daily Numbers Game
- Steven C Silvestri
Each day is a new Numble! (Play Below)
How To Play Numble
The player must enter a true addition sentence (i.e., the three-digit number to the right of the equal sign must equal the sum of the two-digit numbers to the left of the equal sign). Once an addition sentence is entered, the box around each digit will change to a color. The color key is provided below:
- Gray: The digit does not exist within the addition sentence.
- Yellow: The digit does exist within the addition sentence but is misplaced.
- Green: The digit is an exact match.
Numble: Example Video
Questions to Consider:
- How many different puzzles exist?
- If the third-place value of the sum is not 1, what information does this tell us?
- Given the color-coded addition sentence 55 + 30 = 085, what are the only remaining possible solutions? Why?
Creator Contact Info
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: www.Twitter.com/silvestri26 Facebook: www.Facebook.com/SilvestriMath