CCGPS AG 5.5.1 Example 1
A local store’s monthly revenue from T-shirt sales is modeled by the function .Use the equation and graph to answer the following questions: At what prices is the revenue increasing? Decreasing? What is the maximum revenue? What prices yield no revenue? Is the function even, odd, or neither?
- Determine when the function is increasing and decreasing.
- Determine the maximum revenue.
- Determine the prices that don’t yield revenue.
- Determine if the function is even, odd, or neither.
- Use the graph of the function to verify that the function is neither odd nor even.