1. Constructions of two distinct Similar Triangles.
- Yoganand Samant
2. Construction of similar triangles having one common vertex. where dimensions of smaller triangle are given.
3. Construction of similar triangles having one common vertex. Where dimensions of larger triangles are given.
4. Construction of tangent to a circle from point on the circle, using centre of the circle.
4.Construction of tangent to the circle from a point on the circle, without using centre.
5. Construction of tangents to the circle from the point outside the circle.
6. Construction of tangents to the circle at the end point of chord without using centre.