Family Features II - Task
- julia bagdadi
The figures present two families of quadratic functions. In each family the coefficients are varied in a systematic way. In each family the graphs have a common axis of symmetry.
- Learn the properties of each family.
- Investigate other families of functions that are formed by changing the coefficients.
- Find other examples of families in which all the functions have a common axis of symmetry.
- Which of the phenomena can you explain?
- Describe conclusions, conjectures, and questions that arose.