- Lisa Dailey
- Using matrix equations, find the quadratic function that models the situation (round to 4 decimals).
- Using the "input" bar on the graph, graph your quadratic function. How does this compare to the curvature of the 2 hills?
- Find the axis of symmetry using the following formula: x=-b/2a
- Find the coordinate of the vertex by hand. How does this compare to the graph?
- How could you find a more accurate function to model this parabola? Do it and graph the function. How does this compare to your original?
- Print your screen, paste it into word and print (change to paper orientation to landscape if need be) ***make sure you are printing the parabola after inputting your function!!!***
- Put your name on your graph!!!!