M1TC Lesson 13 Problem Set
1. Rotate triangle ABC 60 around point F using a compass and straightedge only.
2. Rotate quadrilateral ABCD -120 around point E using a straightedge and protractor.
3. Construct a 45 angle. Rotate the angle 180 around its vertex. Answer question below.
What figure have you formed, and what are its angles called?
4. Draw a triangle with angles 90, 60, and 30. Locate the midpoint of the longest side. Rotate the triangle 180 around the midpoint of the longest side. Answer the question below.
What figure have you formed?
5. Find the center of rotation and the angle of rotation using segments, perpendicular bisectors, and an angle measure.