Parametric Formula for a Sphere with Euler Rotation
- Michael Horvath
This activity demonstrates how you can plot 3D curves and surfaces and apply Euler rotation matrices to them.
- Move theta to change the longitude of the plotted point and vector.
- Move phi to change the latitude of the plotted point and vector.
- Move radius to change the radius of the plotted point and vector.
- Move yaw1 to rotate the sphere around the vertical axis.
- Move pitch to rotate the sphere around the horizontal axis.
- Move yaw2 to rotate the sphere around vertical axis once again.