GeoGebra Bubbles = Interactive Bubbles
- Rafael Losada Liste
- Change the positions of the bubbles. Just drag the desired bubble.
- Show or hide velocity vectors.
- Change the length and direction of their velocities. To do this, it is recommended to stop the animation (clicking on the almost invisible Play/Stop button, in the bottom left corner of the graphical view) momentarily and move the arrowheads (velocity vectors) as desired.
- Change the number of bubbles, up to a maximum of 20.
- Change the radius of the bubbles, up to a maximum of 2 units.
- Change the speed of the animation.
Author of the GeoGebra activity and construction: Rafael Losada.