Chapter 1: Drawing Problems
- James Garvey
- Review each drawing provided in the PDF link.
- Recreate each drawing in the space provided.
- Determine the most appropriate scale for the designated sheet size. (Select One)
- A-size usable space = 6.25 X 10.375
- B-size usable space = 8.75 X 16.25
- GeoGebra systems allow you to see the correct answer, please try to determine it on your own.
Recreate Basic Drawing-1
Basic Drawing-1 Scale
Recreate Basic Drawing-2
Basic Drawing-2 Scale
Recreate Basic Drawing-3
Basic Drawing-3 Scale
Recreate Basic Drawing-4
Basic Drawing-4 Scale
Recreate Basic Drawing-5
Basic Drawing-5 Scale
Recreate Basic Drawing-6
Basic Drawing-6 Scale
What would be the most appropriate scale for this drawing to fit on a B-size sheet of paper?