Identify the key features of the function.
A pendulum swings to 90% of its height on each swing and starts at a height of 80 cm. The height of the pendulum in centimeters, y, is recorded after x number of swings. Determine the key features of this function using the table below.
- Identify the type of function described.
- Identify the intercepts of the function based on the information in the table.
- Determine whether the function is increasing or decreasing.
- Determine where the function is positive and negative.
- Determine the relative minimum and maximum of the graphed function.
- Identify the domain of the graphed function.
- Identify any asymptotes of the graphed function.