Point, Line, Plane Naming
- Anesa Harris, cprystalski
1. Name 3 collinear points. (Turn the diagram if needed)
2. Name 3 noncollinear points:
3. Name a plane.
4. Name in a different way. (Choose all that apply)
6. If possible, draw a line through E and C. Are E and C collinear?
7. If possible, draw a line through E, G, and C. Are E, G, and C collinear?
8. If possible, name two points that are non collinear, because you CANNOT draw a line through them.
9. If possible, draw a plane through D, B, and F. Are D, B, and F coplanar?
10. If possible, draw a plane through A, G, E, and B. Move the diagram around to see if the four points are on the plane. Are A, G, E, and B coplanar?
11. If possible, name 3 points that are NOT coplanar, because you CANNOT draw a plane through them.
12. Name the intersection of and .
13. How many planes are in the image?
15. Name two planes that do not intersect.