CCSS High School: Geometry (Geometric M. & Dimension)
- SAVAŞ ORHAN, Tim Brzezinski
This GeoGebra Book contains lots of discovery-based learning activities, investigations, and meaningful remediation worksheets that were designed to help enhance students' learning of geometry concepts both inside and outside of the mathematics classroom. This GeoGebra Book also contains lots of contributions from the following individuals: Anthony C.M.OR (https://www.geogebra.org/orchiming) Steve Phelps (https://www.geogebra.org/stevephelps) Dr. Ted Coe (https://www.geogebra.org/tedcoe) Without their amazing talent and creativity, this resource would not have been possible.
Table of Contents
- TRUE MEANING of π
- Circumference = ? (Animation)
- Animation 66
- Circumference = ? (Animation II)
- Animation 70
- Animation 65
- Parallelogram: Area
- Animation 202
- Triangle Area Action! (V1)
- Triangle Area Action!!! (V2)
- Animation 175
- Circle Area (by Peeling)
- Circle Area (By Peeling!)
- Area of a Circle - without words (Animation 38)
- Area of a Circle (III)
- Area of a Circle (by Peeling)
- Area of a Circle II
- Volume of a Rectangular Prism
- Figure 6.7 Cavalieri's principle
- Cavalieri's Principle
- Mailbox? Backpack? (Composite Solid)
- Washer Action!!! (1)
- Animation 169
- Trisecting the Cube into 3 Pyramids
- Volume of Pyramids
- Volume of Pyramids - Chinese Proof
- SolveMyMaths Action 3A!
- SolveMyMaths Action 3B!
- Animation 203
- SolveMyMaths Action 4!
- Animation 204
- 4 Triangles Action!!!
- Animation 179
HSG.GMD.A.2 & A.3
- Unwrapping a Cylinder
- Unwrapping a Cylinder: REVAMPED!
- Volume of Spheres
- Volume of Spheres with Proof
- A sphere in a cylinder.
- Surface Area of Spheres
- Volumes and Surface Areas of Similar Cuboids
- Square Pyramid: Underlying Anatomy
- oblique and right pyramid - Cavalieri
- Build Your Own Right Triangular Prism!
- Right Triangular Prism!
- Adjustable Triangular Prism
- Sphere Peeling: Volume
- Net of a Cone
- Curved Surface Area of Cones (Combined Version)
- Sections of Rectangular Prisms (Cuboids)
- Sections of Triangular Prisms
- Sections of Cylinders
- Sections of Rectangular Pyramids
- Sections of Triangular Pyramids
- Sections of Cones
- Sections of Spheres
- Exploring Sections of Cubes
- 11 Nets of the Cube
- Cube Geometry: Shortest Path Between Points - A Net
- Cube Dissection Problem
- Rotating a Triangle Around a Coordinate Axis
- Box with Open Top
- Cross Section? (1)
Links to Other CCSS High School: Geometry Standards
Additional - Links to CCSS High School: Functions Resources