Embedding PowerPoint, Word, PDF or Prezi into a Dynamic Worksheet
- Barbara Lichtenegger
Note: This is a new feature on GeoGebraTube Beta https://tube-beta.geogebra.org. To embed external content to GeoGebraTube you need its URL or embed code. This document gives you an overview of how to get such code for the most common files and how to use it in GeoGebraTube.
Getting the Embed Code
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ and sign in.
- If you used the desktop Word resp. PowerPoint version, please upload the file. If you created your document using Word or PowerPoint Online, your document is there already.
- Select the file by clicking the circle in the top right corner.
- In the menu at the top click on Embed and let OneDrive generate the embed code.
- Copy the embed code.
- Upload the file to Google Drive.
- Use the Share button to generate a sharable link. Make sure it is set to be visible to everyone (can view), not just your organization.
- You will get a sharing URL like this
- Copy the URL.
- Navigate to your Prezi presentation (Here you find an example)
- Below the presentation click the Embed button and copy the code.
Embedding the Content
- Go to https://tube-beta.geogebra.org/user/profile.
- Find the Dynamic Worksheet where you want to embed your presentation or file using the code you copied as described above.
- Click the Edit button in the top menu.
- Click on the button "Add Element" at the bottom of the page and select Web.
- Paste the embed code into the URL field of the content you want to embed.
- Click on the Done button and save your worksheet.