Proofs in Plane Geometry Project
- Lew W.S.
This a collaborative effort to design interactive dynamic geometry exercises which can scaffold student learning of proofs in plane geometry. Members of the team are : Thong Chee Hing, Woo Huey Ming and Vincent Lew Suggestions are most welcome.
Table of Contents
- Basic Proofs In Plane Geometry -Example 6 (Scaffolded)
- Angle between line AB and radius of circle (5 Jul Update)
- External Tangents to a Circle
- Angle between line AB and radius of the circle (Tangent Radius)
- Geometry Exercise (Basic) Problem 2 : Application of Tangent Radius Property
- Geometry Exercise (Basic) Problem 1 : Application of Tangent Radius Property