- Anthony Dove
Below are two virtual fraction circles. To create different fractions, click on .
- Click on the unit fraction you wish to use.
- Click on the center of the circle and the unit fraction will attach to the unit circle. If you miss the edge, click on . Click on the blue point and then the edge of the circle to attach it.
- To add more fraction parts, click on the center, then click on the black point. This will attach your new fraction part to your previous fraction part.
- Want to move your fraction parts around the circle? Click on , then click and drag on the fraction part's blue point on the edge.
- Create one fraction on each circle.
- Using , click and drag the center of one circle onto the other circle.
- Use the blue points to drag the fractions so that one edge aligns.
- Does one cover more area or does one take up more area?