CCGPS AG 4.3.4 Example 3
Find the result of .
- Simplify any powers of .
- Simplify any expressions containing a power of .
- Rewrite the expression as a fraction, using the simplified expression. Both numbers should be in the form .
- Find the complex conjugate of the denominator.
- Rationalize the fraction by multiplying both the numerator and denominator by the complex conjugate of the denominator.
- If possible, simplify the fraction. The answer can be left as a fraction, or simplified by dividing both terms in the numerator by the quantity in the denominator.