UCSS Math II 3B.5.2 Example 3
- Walch Education
Use matrices to solve the following system of equations without using a calculator.
- Arrange the equations so that the variables are on the left in alphabetical order and the constant terms are on the right.
- Write the system as a matrix equation of the form .
- Find the inverse of matrix .
- Multiply both sides of the original matrix equation by following the formula .
- Multiply the matrices using matrix multiplication.
- Simplify the rewritten matrix equation.
- State the solution to the system of equations.