Grade 8 , Year 2009, Block M10 Question #16
- Steve Phelps
The Morrisons are going to build a new one-story house. The floor of the house will be rectangular with a length of 30 feet and a width of 20 feet. The house will have a living room, a kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. Drag the points for each room below to create a floor plan for the house Your floor plan should meet the following conditions:
- Each one of the five rooms must share at least one side with the rectangle (each room must have at least one outside wall).
- The floor area of the bathroom should be 50 square feet.
- Each of the other four rooms (not the bathroom) should have a length of at least 10 feet and a width of at least 10 feet.
- The total area of the five rooms must be 600 square feet.
- Do not include any hallways in your floor plan.