- Donald C. Albin Jr.
Submitted by Mr. Donald C. Albin Jr. Professional Educator www.donaldalbin.99k.org Explore the relationships between the curves of trigonometric functions. Directions
- Adjust the sliders, A, B, C, and α.
Questions to promote inquiry - Describe the effect of the constants A, B, C, and α.
- Relate this to the transformations you learned in algebra class.
- Why are sliders A & C shown vertical while sliders B & α are shown horizontal?
- What are the appropriate units for A, B, C, and alpha;?
- Is there one transform method that works for both of them (sine to cosine and cosine to sine)?
- Verify that this method works to transform tangent to cotangent and vice-versa. (It should!)