What are Scripts?
- Juan Carlos Ponce Campuzano
- clicking a particular object
- updating a particular object (when value or properties of the object are changed)
Scripting is a topic intended for experienced users of GeoGebra, I recommend you to take a look at the other tutorials before you dive into this topic if you're not that familiar with GeoGebra at the moment. The basics about how scripting works and how you can add scripts to your constructions are explained here of course.
How do GGBScripts work?
GGBScripts are a sequence of GeoGebra commands executed in the following two situations:
- Click: A script is executed after the user clicked on the object.
- Update: A script is executed when the value or properties of the object changed. This may happen if the user moves elements of the construction around, changes sliders, etc.