CCSS IP Math I 5.4.2 Example 3
Construct square inscribed in circle with the radius equal to one-half the length of .
- Construct circle . Bisect the length of . Use this length as the radius for circle .
- Label a point on the circle point .
- Construct the diameter of the circle. Label the second point of intersection .
- Construct the perpendicular bisector of . Extend the bisector so it intersects the circle in two places. Label the points of intersection and .
- Construct the sides of the square. Do not erase any of your markings. Quadrilateral is a square inscribed in circle .