Average Value of f on [a,b]
- Dick Lane
- Graph of function f is emphasized on interval [a,b].
- Region between that curve and x-axis has net area computed by a definite integral.
- Find a rectangle with horizontal and vertical sides having the same area.
- Function f can be revised by typing a new expression in upper-right box.
- Ends of interval [a,b] can be changed by dragging points on x-axis or by entering new values in the labeled boxes.
- Use the checkboxes to choose what information to display.