Table Designs - task
- julia bagdadi
Debbie is an artisan who manufactures tables with stained-glass tops. The dynamic figures show the 7 basic designs in Debbie's catalog. The owners of a new cafe ordered 21 tables, three executions in each of the seven designs, all 1x1 meter. Here are their specifications.
- In one table the green and the brown areas are equal.
- In one table the green area is twice the size of the brown area.
- In one table the brown area is twice the size of the green area.
- Describe the green and the brown areas using functions. Indicate which variable you chose.
- Determine which of the three executions are feasible.
- For each of the executions that are feasible, describe the dimensions of the individual pieces of glass (squares, rectangles, triangles) from which the table is assembled.