UCSS Math III 4A.2.4 Example 1
- Walch Education
Sketch the graphs of the functions and on a coordinate plane. Describe the end behavior of each function.
- Determine function values for and and write the results as ordered pairs.
- Find the value(s) of at which .
- Find the function value at which the functions are equal.
- Write the approximate point at which the functions intersect.
- Determine additional points for sketching the graph of each function.
- Write the additional points.
- Plot and sketch a curve to connect the points for each function.
- Describe what happens to the function values as becomes very large and as approaches 0.