Linear Equations - Slope-Intercept Form
- Sue Kelley
Observe what happens as you move the two sliders. Please answer the questions below.
- Leave m as 1 and move b. Explain how the line is changing. Explain how the equation is changing.
- Leave b as 1 and move m. Explain how the line is changing. Explain how the equation is changing.
- Explain the direction of the line when m is positive or negative.
- What type of line do you see when m=0?
- What conclusions can you make about the variables m and b?