CCSS TP Algebra I 1.1.1 Example 2
- Walch Education
A smartphone is on sale for 25% off its regular price. The sale price of the smartphone is $149.25. What expression can be used to represent the regular price of the smartphone? Identify each term, the constant term, and the factors and coefficients of the terms that contain a variable.
- Translate the verbal expression into an algebraic expression.
- Identify each term in the algebraic expression.
- Identify any factors of the non-constant term(s).
- Identify any coefficients of the non-constant term(s).
- Identify any constant terms.