Brief History of IGS/DGS
The earliest Geometry Software?
The earliest IGS was the Geometric Supposer, which was developed in the early 1980s.
- Schwartz; Yerushalmy and Wilson (1993). The Geometric Supposer: What is it a Case of?. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
Interactive Geometry Software
- Cabri (Jean-Marie Laborde, 1986-)
- Cinderella (Jürgen Richter-Gebert and Ulrich Kortenkamp, 1998-)
Dynamic Geometry Software
- Geometer's Sketchpad (Nicholas Jackiw, 1986-)
- KSEG (Ilya Baran, 1996-2007)
Construction Tool? （作図ツール）
- GC (Yasuyuki Iijima, 1989)