At our Global Gathering you will be able to share your ideas and experiences around GeoGebra with other participants. You are now able to submit short abstracts for short talks in our sharing sessions. Topics
- Primary/Early Years Education
- Secondary and Senior Math
- Teacher Education
- Development & Integration
- Community & Partner
- Educational Research
- 15 Minutes talk + 5 Minutes Discussion
- Please note that at this stage, you don't need to upload a paper or presentation slides. We recommend that you create a GeoGebra Book on the GeoGebra Materials Platform to use for your presentation. We will collect these GeoGebra Books later for our proceedings.
How to submit your Abstract
- Visit the Abstract Submission Form
- Enter your personal data and informations about your presentation
- You have to enter your email address first, then you can add your personal data and the presentation details. After submitting the abstract a copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
- If you would like to give more than one presentation, please fill in the Abstract Submission Form again. Note that co-authors don't need to fill in the form again with the same content. Bottom line: one abstract submission = one presentation :-)