How to Edit Posts
- GeoGebra Docu Team
The Post Settings
Edit a post Locate the post you would like to edit. Select Edit from the Post Settings in the upper right corner of the post. You are now able to ...
- edit the Title or Description of the post.
- change the Editing permissions (if applicable).
- decide whether to give Members access to a Check button (if applicable).
- use Add Material to add other materials to the post.
Edit Materials in a Post
If you want to edit Materials in a Post, you need to select Edit from the Post Settings or double-click on the Title of a Post.
Remove material You may want to delete a material from a post. Note: If the material is not referred to in another post, it will be remove it from the Group. Add Material You can add several materials to the same post.
Open the Material Settings in order to change the default settings for Editing permissions and decide about providing a Check button (if applicable).
Editing permissions Decide who is allowed to edit the material shared in this post. Available options are...
- Authors only
- Authors and Group Owners
- Authors, Group Owners, and Members