How to Edit Posts
- GeoGebra Docu Team
The Post Settings
Edit a post Locate the post you would like to edit. Select Edit from the Post Settings in the upper right corner of the post. You are now able to ...
- edit the Title or Description of the post.
- change the Editing permissions (if applicable).
- decide whether to give Members access to a Check button (if applicable).
- use Add Resource to add other resources to the post.
Edit Resources in a Post
If you want to edit resources in a Post, you need to select Edit from the Post Settings or double-click on the Title of a Post.
Add Resource You can add several resources to the same post. Remove resource You may want to delete a resource from a post. Note: If the resource is not referred to in another post, it will be remove it from the Group. Resource Settings Open the Resource Settings in order to change the default settings for Editing permissions.
Editing permissions Decide who is allowed to edit the resource shared in this post. Available options are...
- Authors only
- Authors and Group Owners
- Authors, Group Owners, and Members