Old 5-1: Midsegments
- Megan Teufel
Old - Construct the midsegments of a triangle.
Follow the directions below to complete the assignment (10 points).
- Create triangle ABC, then construct all three midsegments of triangle ABC.
- The smaller triangle created by the midsegments should be called triangle DEF.
- Measure and label the lengths of all three sides of triangle ABC, and all three sides of triangle DEF.
- Move triangle ABC so AB = 8, BC = 10 and CA = 6.
- The side lengths of triangle DEF should be 4, 5 and 3.
- Measure one pair of corresponding angles in your diagram. Save!