CCSS IP Math III 4A.3.2 Example 4
- Walch Education
Sketch the graph of the function over the restricted domain .
- Identify the amplitude of the function.
- Determine the period of the function.
- Determine how many cycles of the function can be shown over the domain .
- Determine the values of at which the maximum and minimum occur over the domain of the cycle given by .
- Determine the coordinates of the points for the maximum and minimum values determined in step 4.
- Use the results from step 5 to sketch the graph of over the restricted domain .
- Confirm your sketch using a graphing calculator.