Jila's Calculus class.
This is meant to be used by my calculus I class. It includes appropriates apps and gifs.
Table of Contents
- 4.7: Optimization- Maximize the area of a rectangle inscribed in an ellipse
- 4.7: Optimization. Maximum area of a rectangle inscribed in a functions. Drag Point A
- 4.7: Optimization of length, corridors and poles
- 4.7: Optimization of distance in a police chase
- 4.7: Optimization: Inscribe a rectangle in a triangle
- 4.7: Optimization: Area isosceles triangle inscribed in a circle
- 4.7: Optimization, Bending a Wire
- Triple Integral Lecture 15.3 With Extra Walls
- 15.3: Triple integral
- 15.3: Non-Simple Region Triple Integral
- 15.3: Triple Integral Lecture
- 15.3: Triple Integral, Orange Slice
- 15.3: Triple Integrals Paraboloid
- Section 15.3: Group Work 6, Question 1
- 15.3: Group Work 6, Question 2
- Group Work 6 Question 3
- 15.3: None Simple Region Triple Integral Lecture Example 5
- 15.3: Triple Integral, Orange Slice 2
- 15.4: Spherical Coordinates
- Example bounded by z+y=2, z=1-x^2 in first octant.