Parallel and perpendicular lines
- Nagore Barrainkua Aroztegi
1. Parallel and perpendicular lines
- Using the tool Parallel line , draw a line though the point parallel to the given line.
- Using the tool Perpendicular line , draw a line though the same point perpendicular to the given line.
- Using the Move tool you can push the button and practice with different exercises.
Exercise 1: Parallelogram
Using the tools given in the applet construct a parallelogram.
|||Draw the parallel lines|
|||Find the point of intersection|
|||Construct the parallelogram by clicking on the points (vertices)|
|||Hide all the unwanted information and constructions. Right click on the line or object and select Show Object.|
Exercise 2: Rectangle
Using the tools given in the applet construct a rectangle. (Follow the instructions given above)