- Walch Education
Sketch the graphs of and on a coordinate plane, using a graphing calculator if needed. Describe the end behavior of the function. Then, write in terms of .
- Determine function values for and and write the results as ordered pairs.
- Find the value(s) of at which .
- Determine additional points for sketching the graph of each function.
- Write and plot the additional points.
- Write in terms of .
- Plot and sketch a curve to connect the points for each function.
- Describe what happens to the function values for domain values less than 1.
- Describe what happens to the function values for domain values greater than 1.