How to Post Tasks (Owners only)
Post a Task
- Create a new post on tab Posts. Note: You may want to add a Title and / or Description of the Task you want to share.
- Add a prepared Task worksheet to the post using the button Add Material and selecting the option Existing Material. OR Directly create a new Task worksheet using the option Create Task. Note: It is possible to add several materials to the same post.
- Click Post in order to publish your post.
When you create a post including a Task, you have access the following Post settings:
- Decide about the visibility of your post
- Remove the Material from the post
- Access the Material settings
- Add additional materials to your post using Add Material
- Publish your post using Post
- Access this Task on tab Feedback
- Edit your post
- Delete your post
- Archive your post
After adding a Task to your post, you may access the following Task settings: Editing permissions Decide, who is allowed to edit the original Task. Check button Allow Members to check their answers themselves using Check. Note: Automatic checking is only available for Multiple Choice Questions, as well as for Open Questions for which an exemplary answer was provided by the Owner.
Depending on your role in the Group, information and statistics about the Task are displayed in the Task post. Owners can see the statistics for the corresponding Task:
- 1/4: Number of Members who already started to work on the Task (status In progress).
- 2/4: Number of Members whose Task was already reviewed by the Owner and set to status Completed.
Members can see their status for the corresponding Task:
- Status of the Task: Not started, In progress, Complete
- Check button: Whether the Owner allows automatic checking of questions.