How to Post Tasks (Owners only)
Post a Task
- Create a new Task on tab Posts by selecting Create Task. Note: You may want to add a Title and / or Description of the Task you want to share.
- Set an optional due date you want the Members having finished the Task.
- Add a prepared Task Activity to the post using the button Add Resource and selecting the option Existing Resource OR Directly create a new Task Activity using the option Create Activity. Note: It is possible to add several resources (Activities, Images, PDF Files, Videos) to the same post.
- Click Post in order to publish your post.
Use the button Add Resource in order to add one or more resource(s) to your Task. Create Activity Create a new Dynamic Activity for your Task using the Online Activity Editor. Existing Resource Search for an existing Dynamic Activity and add it to your Task. Image Upload and add an Image to your Task. Video Share a link to a Video in your Task. PDF File Upload and add a PDF file to your Task.
When you create a post including a Task, you have access the following Post settings:
- Decide about the visibility of your post
- Remove the resource from the post
- Access the Resource settings
- Add additional resources to your post using Add Resource
- Publish your Task using Post
- Access this Task on tab Feedback
- Edit your post
- Delete your post
- Archive your post
After adding a Task to your post, you may access the following Task settings: Editing permissions Decide, who is allowed to edit the original Task. Show Check button Allow Members to check their answers themselves using Check. Note: Automatic checking is only available for Multiple Choice Questions, as well as for Open Questions for which an exemplary answer was provided by the Owner.
Depending on your role in the Group, information and statistics about the Task are displayed in the Task post. Owners can see the statistics for the corresponding Task:
- 1/4: Number of Members who already started to work on the Task (status In progress).
- 2/4: Number of Members whose Task was already reviewed by the Owner and set to status Completed.
Members can see their status for the corresponding Task:
- Status of the Task: Not started, In progress, Turned in Complete
- Check button: Whether the Owner allows automatic checking of questions.