Generate Two Boxplots
This worksheet allows the creation of two boxplots side-by-side, for up to 200 values. Steps:
- Click the "Clear Data" button (may need to wait several seconds).
- Copy your data into the spreadsheet one column at a time (again, may take several seconds).
- Use the "Side Margin" slider to adjust the spacing on the left and right sides.
- Lastly, click the "Refresh Titles" button, adjust the labels, and then use the menu bar to copy the plots to the clipboard.
- Copy the graphics view to the clipboard.
- Paste special into Microsoft Office as a Windows Metafile.
- Crop the top and the bottom to remove the butons and blank space.
- Resize as needed.