UCSS Math I 2.2.1 Example 1
- Walch Education
A taxi company in Atlanta charges $2.75 per ride plus $1.50 for every mile driven. Determine the key features of this function using the graph below.
- Identify the type of function described.
- Identify the intercepts of the graphed function.
- Determine whether the graphed function is increasing or decreasing.
- Determine where the function is positive and negative.
- Determine the relative minimum and maximum of the graphed function.
- Identify the domain of the graphed function.
- Identify any asymptotes of the graphed function.