- Walch Education
The bacteria Streptococcus lactis doubles every 26 minutes in milk. If a container of milk has 4 bacteria in it to start, write an equation that models this scenario and then graph the equation.
- Read the problem statement and then reread the scenario, identifying the known quantities.
- Substitute the known quantities into the general form of the exponential equation .
- Create a table of values using the resulting equation.
- Set up the coordinate plane.
- Plot the points on the coordinate plane and connect the points with a curve.