CCSS Honors 9.5 Example 2
- Walch Education
Solve for all possible values of .
- Isolate the trigonometric function.
- Use the appropriate inverse function to cancel out the trigonometric function.
- Evaluate the term containing the inverse trigonometric function, making sure your answer is within the range of the function.
- Expand the answer using your knowledge of reference angles and periodicity to find all possible solutions.
- Solve the resulting equations for .
- Test that your results satisfy the original equation.